Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July & Crafts

We have a few pics of our 4th of July celebration...we played Black Ops all night!!!!! We did get to see some fireworks from outside our house, but we didn't go anywhere because I couldn't quite be walking that much yet!! We had a wonderful day though...we cleaned and FINALLY got our room totally set up from our move in!!! Some of the pictures are before and after shots of our room so don't mind the mess!!! When we play Black Ops we play upstairs in our room for my comfort haha Zach builds me a "nest" for me to sit in and we shoot the lights out of people! Its way fun!! We have the BEST time together ALWAYS its just soooooo great being with him!! I am the luckiest girt in the world to be married to such an amazing man!! There are not many out there like him, I bet the world could count the number of fingers on a hand how many, and I got lucky enough to find him! I love him so much!!!

since I have had to be down most of my pregnancy its been lonely when Zach is gone at work, so he has helped me get into crafts!! For those of you who don't know me, I have never enjoyed crafts!! I used to say when i was in Young Womens that I was allergic to crafts!! but now I am have SOOO much fun doing them!!! So here are some pictures of a few of my crafts I have done with MANY more to come!! well at least til little man gets here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment